Monday 2 September 2013

Hello.

Hello,
The names Georgia.

I am a clumsy , vintage ,book reading ,history nerd of an eighteen year old redoing her A-levels in the south west of England.
The name "tard" comes from me being diagnosed with dyslexia about a year ago. It came as a massive shock and I have a rather dark sense of humour so henceforth referred to myself as tard for about a month.
I Tend to be considered a little "odd". Im not really a clubber....more foodie and oh yes I don't like to dress like a stripper...hmmm this might be why I have no man.
My current situation is:
Boyfriends: 0
Friends: 1
New college courses: 1
Cats: 1
Current reading books: 3
Hats: Countless
Injuries: 2

I have failed my a-levels (rather spectacularly!...well if your gonna fail..do it right) So in ten days will be joining a college to do As- classics A2 history and As history....in a year..

...why do I do it to myself?

I am hoping the besides the occasional outfit post an book review this will become a kinda online diary...as I have the memory of an inebriated gnat.

So thanks for reading and be warned
I moan.....A LOT!!


As ever,
Georgia
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment