Sunday 15 September 2013

The good ,the bad and the ugly.

The good:
- Rain and fog! I love the rain ...love brollies and love coats.Case closed.

 
 
 
 



- I am reading the most amazing book by Barbra Erksine. Its all about witches and the 16th century and hauntings!
-  Had a job interview for Boots that I think went rather well!
- And I found this mustache picture!






The Bad:
- My cat muffin has gone missing waaaaah!!!!
- My classics class are horrendous! There are four of them who..well lets just say are rather large and "no johnny depp" who think they are studs. Oh my God! If I have to hear them talk about how fit they are one more time I am going to stick my boot up their.....

- My tutor is like some kind of bond villain.
- I ripped my nail off with the tagging gun at work.











The Ugly:
- Im undecided on the fringe.
- I have had a huge breakout between my eyes and under the bridge of my glasses?!?!?

 
 
 
As ever,
George
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment